Monday, November 16, 2009

With Three Weeks Left, What I'll Miss Most About Mexico

With only three weeks left in Merida, I have started to notice certain things that I will really miss about Mexico. Here is a list of things that I will dearly miss a few months from now while I am waiting in line for Cowan brunch after a night of frat parties... 5 pesos tacos Listening to Daddy Yankee and Pitbull for three hours straight Light up dance stages Local taco stands All inclusive discos for 7 or 8 bucks Liter and a half water for 80 cents Mexican guacamole Watching La Loba at four in the morning Wandering around Merida at three in the morning Cuban cigars Modelo Negro November weather in Merida 70's style VW bugs Progresso 9 year old dj's The Thuse The AC bus Hamacas 2 for 1 sushi and beer on Thursday BBQ House Pasha..... 31 pesos refreshments on Thursday with Keach Speed bumps The really big Mexican Oxxo The fact that I never got to see the Mexican that took my sandals, both pairs Cenotes The gallon jugs of hair gel Sur 13 tags All my roommates Late night walks with Keach Mexican Babies Cozumel My friend, Miguel Mendez Ruins Those long hours of Law and Order Watching Taylor open a 40 Thank you all for this fantastic experience, I wouldn't change a thing. Stay fresh, stay bold. Love you all. Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment